This course addresses the importance of assessing a family history of breast cancer in your patients, and identifies risk-reducing strategies for women who are found to be at increased risk.
On completion of this module, participants will be able to:
- use a systematic approach to assess a woman’s risk of developing breast or ovarian cancer cancer due to family history
- describe appropriate referral of a woman to a family cancer clinic
- explain the role of a family cancer clinic
- discuss the process of genetic testing for breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility
- discuss risk-reducing strategies with women at high-risk, or potentially high-risk, of developing breast or ovarian cancer
eLearning package notice
Please note that some eLearning packages may require that you download the free Articulate Mobile Player app if you are using iOS Apple or Android based devices.