This course, presented by Dr Julie Thompson, provides a systematic approach to investigating a women with a new breast symptom including the role of the GP and the importance of the triple test.
- Apply the triple test as a systematic approach to investigating a woman with a new breast symptom
- Understand appropriate breast imaging for any woman with a new localised breast symptom (including local mastalgia)
- Differentiate the role of diagnostic breast imaging from a breast screening service
- Discuss appropriate further investigations for a symptomatic solid lesion confirmed on medical imaging
- Understand the role of the GP in the investigation and appropriate referral of a woman who presents with a symptomatic breast lesion
eLearning package notice
Please note that some eLearning packages may require that you download the free Articulate Mobile Player app if you are using iOS Apple or Android based devices.